MYOB Greentree Tips & Tricks
Useful Keyboard Shortcuts
- Shift F1 Help
- Shift F2 Delete (Be sure to highlight the line or field you want to delete).
- F2 Save
- F9 Find
- Ctrl T User time and date stamp
Do you find that you go to the same menu items multiple times a day?
Make life easier by adding them to your ‘Favourite’ menu. Located on the left hand side of your screen. Simply click on the ‘+’ to view your favourites.
As an example, let’s add Employee Maintenance to our favourites.
- Click on HR, then open Employee Maintenance.
- Right Mouse Click The purple heading of the ‘HR Employee Maintenance Screen’
- And select Float.
- Then return to the Menu by clicking on the ‘+’ , and select Favourites.
- Right Mouse Click, on the white space and select ‘Add to Favourites’
- You have the opportunity to keep the name or rename to something that has meaning to you.
Looking for more tips or business specific training? Contact our team today firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready to transform your business?