We, Us, Our – means Vortech Business Solutions Pty Ltd (ACN 091 134 486) as trustee for the Sankey Delta Trust (ABN 88 033 630 437) trading as Addax Business Solutions (ABN 88 091 134 486) or AOD (ABN 88 091 134 486) or AOD-Cloud (ABN 88 033 630 437) or QuokkaWorks (ABN 88 033 630 437) of Unit 5, 19 Wotan Street, Innaloo, Western Australia 6018 and related entities.
Client, Customer, You, Your. – You, a customer of Ours.
App, Application – A software application available by either a Third-Party Application Stores such as Apps for Greentree, Apple iTunes, or Google Play, or “Side-Loaded” for beta testing purposes by Us.
Some services may have supplementary privacy statements that explain in more detail Our specific privacy practices in relation to them. Unless otherwise noted, Our services are provided by Us according to Australian Law.
You own Your data. We treat Your web and app submissions and data as Your private information. We do not sell Your data and We do not use the application data collected for Our purposes, except in a limited set of circumstances (e.g. if We are legally obligated to do so).
We keep Your data secure. Your data is stored in a secure repository controlled by strict security policies and is only transmitted over the Internet using Secure Socket Layers (SSL) and federated identity authentication.
Application accuracy and data collection privacy. Unless stated under a separate agreement, We are not responsible for the content You collect, process, or submit.
We do not sell Your App data to third parties. We do not sell or share Your form data in any way with third party advertisers or marketers.
What information do We collect?
When You use Our software, systems, and websites, We collect information relating to You and Your use of Our products and services from a variety of sources as listed below:
In some circumstances, to use Our software You need an account. Sometimes this account is automatically created based on information from another source such as a business system of You or Your employer. In such cases, or when You confirm/register Your account, We collect Your name, username, password, phone number, and email address. Some functions in Our software may require additional information such as cost and billing rates etc that will also be collected.
For accounting and system management purposes, We may require You to provide Your billing details, such as a name, address, email address, and financial information corresponding to Your selected method of payment (e.g. a credit card number and expiration date or a bank account number).
At times We may provide screens to control account preferences and personal profile information. For example, Your account timezone, single-sign on keys, device information etc.
We may store Your data and configuration settings for You. Even if our Our systems only provide a proxy service, historical App data may be required to ensure the App functionality is correctly managed.
We collect usage data about You and Your users whenever You interact with Our products and services. This may include software usage and web pages visited, what You click on, when You performed those actions, and other behavioral data. Additionally, like most websites and cloud based systems today, Our servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses.
We collect data from the device and application You use to access Our services, such as Your IP address, browser type, and device identification. We may also infer Your geographic location based on Your IP address.
If You arrive at one of Our websites or servers from an external source (such as a link on another website, in an email, or from an App connection), We record information about the source that referred You to us.
We use third party tracking services that employ cookies and page tags (also known as web beacons) to collect aggregated and anonymized data about visitors to Our websites and users of Our Apps. This data includes usage and user statistics.
How We use data We collect.
We collect data to provide You with various services, these services include providing You with customer support and providing your reseller support services which requires us to access Your information to assist You and Your reseller (such as setup, design and technical troubleshooting). Certain features of Our services use the content of Your Apps, App submissions, and Your account information in additional ways such as optimising system performance and data routing.
We collect data to manage Our service. Including certain data, for the following limited purposes:
- To monitor and improve Our services and features.
- We internally perform statistical and other analysis on information We collect (including usage data, device data, referral data, and information from page tags) to analyse and measure user behavior and trends, to understand how people use Our services, and to monitor, troubleshoot and improve Our services.
- To prevent potentially illegal activities.
- To screen for undesirable or abusive activity. For example, We reserve the right to screen content for phishing activities, spam, and fraud.
- To contact You about Your service or account. We occasionally send You communications of a transactional nature (e.g. service-related announcements, billing-related matters, changes to Our services or policies, and other email communication about Your account). You can’t opt out of these communications since they are required to provide Our services to You.
- To contact You for marketing purposes. We will only do this if You have given us Your express permission to contact You for this purpose. For example, during the account registration process We may ask for Your permission to use Your information to contact You for promotional purposes. You may opt out of these communications at any time.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If We receive a subpoena or other legal request, We may need to inspect the data We hold to determine how to respond.
We may disclose the following:
If Your details (as the account holder) are different to the billing contact listed for Your account, We may disclose Your identity and account details to the billing contact upon their request (We also will usually attempt to notify You of such requests).
We may disclose Your information as required or permitted by law, or when We believe that disclosure is necessary to protect Our rights, and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, or other legal process served on us.
If ownership of all, or substantially all, of Our business changes, or We undertake a corporate reorganization (including a merger or consolidation) or any other action or transfer between Us or other entities within our majority control, You expressly consent to Us transferring Your information to the new owner or successor entity so that We can continue providing Our services. If required, We will notify the applicable data protection agency in each jurisdiction of such a transfer in accordance with the notification procedures under applicable data protection laws.
For example, We may expressly request Your permission to provide Your contact details to third parties for various purposes, including to allow those third parties to contact You for marketing or support purposes. You may later revoke Your permission, but if You wish to stop receiving communications from a third party to which We provided Your information with Your permission, You will need to contact that third party directly.
Your rights to Your information
At any point You can perform the following actions:
You can update Your account preferences and information. This may be done automatically through Your business systems connected to Our systems or where available using Our online administration portal.
Upon request, We will provide You with a copy of your data. The format of the data provided will be determined by us in accordance with the system from which it originates. Sources and their corresponding formats include:
- Data from Apps hosted on AOD-Cloud will be in the originating system format.
- App data from QuokkaWork’s Apps will be in the format of our choosing and one of XML, JSON, or CSV.
- Data sourced from our internal business systems will be in the format of our choosing and one of Microsoft Excel, XML, JSON, or CSV.
- Financial Accounting data to be be made inactive and retained for statutory purposes only.
- AOD Hosted data to be archived, unless otherwise requested, for period of time before being permanently deleted.
- Data collected through cloud based Apps to be permanently deleted, as permitted by law, and will disable Your access to any other cloud based App services that require the account..
We will promptly fulfill requests to delete personal data unless the request is not technically feasible or such data is required to be retained by law (in which case We will block access to such data, if required by law). We are unable to delete data in third-party systems with which We may have integrated Your services, such as Your business systems.
We are committed to handling Your personal information and data with integrity and care. However, regardless of the security protections and precautions We undertake, there is always a risk that Your personal data may be viewed and used by unauthorized third parties as a result of collecting and transmitting Your data through the internet.
- To make Our site easier to use We may store Your username in a cookie to make it quicker for You to sign in whenever You return to one of our websites.
- To provide You with personalized content. We may store user preferences, such as Your default language, in cookies to personalize the content You see.
- Blogs and Forums. Our websites offers publicly accessible blogs and community forums. You should be aware that any information You provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. We are not responsible for any personal information You choose to submit in these areas of Our site. To request removal of Your personal information from Our blog or community forum, contact us at Admin@AddaxSolutions.com, Admin@AOD-Cloud.com, or Admin@Quokka.Works. In some cases, We may not be able to fulfill Your request and We will let You know why.
- Online Tracking. We may not process or comply with any web browser’s “do not track” signal or other similar mechanism that indicates a request to disable online tracking of individual users who visit Our websites or use Our services (unless otherwise stated in a service-specific privacy statement).
- Safety of Minors and COPPA. Our services are not intended for minors. “Minors” are individuals under the age of majority in their place of residence. We do not knowingly collect personal data from minors or allow them to register. If it comes to Our attention that We have collected personal data from a minor, We may delete this information without notice. If You have reason to believe that this has occurred, please contact us at Admin@AddaxSolutions.com, Admin@AOD-Cloud.com, or Admin@Quokka.Works.
English version controls. In the event this privacy statement is translated to a Non-English version then the event of any ambiguity or conflict between translations, this English version is authoritative.
- You consent and agree that We may transfer Your data to data processors located in countries, including Australia, Europe, and USA which do not have data protection laws that provide the same level of protection that exists in countries in the European Economic Area.
- Your consent is voluntary, and You may revoke Your consent by opting out at any time. Please note that if You opt-out, We may no longer be able to provide You Our services.
Are you ready to transform your business?