What is ERP?
ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning. In simple terms it is a “whole of business” management software. Designed around a common database, an ERP system brings together your everyday business functions and activities.
As your business grows, you will find you have disconnected systems for human resources, payroll, accounting, project management, inventory etc. Integrating these systems allows data to flow freely between them, giving business owners a real time overview of their operations and cash flow.
Modern ERP systems provide an opportunity for departments to streamline workflows and collaborate across multiple business functions.
Is my business big enough for an ERP?
Yes. Fully scalable, ERP systems are designed to grow with your business. By working closely with an implementation partner you can create a customised business solution that meets your unique business needs and workflows.
How do I know I am ready for an ERP?
If you are reading this, chances are your business is ready. If you answer yes to any of these points it is time to speak an ERP consultant.
- Do you have multiple software products to learn and maintain?
- Struggling with information not being shared across departments?
- You can’t easily get a snapshot of the financial state of your business?
- You are having difficulty meeting customer expectations?
- Your staff are entering data into multiple locations?
- Do you find your reports and information are error prone?
How much does ERP cost?
There are a range of ERP solutions available to suit any business size and budget.
Modules can be purchased separately. A good technology partner will take time to understand your business needs and tailor a solution that is fit for your business and budget.
Cloud-based or online ERP solutions like MYOB Advanced can be paid on a subscription basis. This flexible solution is available to businesses at an affordable monthly price.
On-premise solutions, such as MYOB Greentree are installed on a physical server located on the business premises or alternatively in the cloud. This solution is available to be purchased as both a subscription and perpetual licence.
The ROI of implementing an ERP solution often outweighs the upfront costs. Elphinstone Mechanical Services shares,
“MYOB Greentree has transformed the way EMS does business. EMS has seen visible changes within their business, noting a 30 – 40% improvement in cash flow and a 90% improvement in tracking where they are spending their money.”
Read more about their success.
What will ERP do for my business?
- Better business wide insight – real-time information that can inform smarter decision making.
- Streamline business operations – a good ERP solution will reduce the time required to complete the majority of your business processes.
- A common database – one source of truth, accessed and maintained by all Departments.
- Improved collaboration – cross business workflow and processes encourage departments to collaborate.
- Mobilise your workforce – free staff up from their desk.
A connected business will enjoy higher productivity, improved efficiency in operations and a significant reduction in errors.
How do I know which ERP is best for my business?
You don’t, but we do. Addax Business Solutions is fully equipped with the latest integrated technology, enabling us to create a business solution that meets your unique business needs.
Would you like a FREE demo? Contact us today.
Are you ready to transform your business?